Murwillumbah District Business Chamber aims to
- build a stronger business community through the unification of
all businesses in Murwillumbah and surrounding
- provide a strong cohesive platform from which to promote our unique
- provide support, advice and friendship to our members
- express our united voice as a business community.
Who are our
Our members are businesses just like you, who wish to live, work and
play in this region. They are small, medium and large businesses from all
industries. A strong business chamber influences and affects everyone. We
aim provide a stable economic backbone for our wider community to deliver
much needed employment and economic stability.
What are the
Murwillumbah District Chamber of Commerce aims to
- Promote and protect the existing trade,
commerce and lifestyle of Murwillumbah and to
welcome new environmentally friendly economic growth
in the Murwillumbah and surrounding areas.
- Achieve a representative of each and every
profession, business, industry and community based
organisation in Murwillumbah and surrounding areas.
- To assist and promote the growth and development
of a network system and infrastructure that
will maximise the quality and productivity of the members for the
betterment of our area.
- Grow the business, employment, economic and
social base of our unique community in a manner that
enhances the lifestyle of our community at large
- Network through meetings and business
showcases and provide a vehicle for business and social
interaction with other members of the chamber.
- Work closely with the NSW State Chamber to
ensure regional decision makers serve the interest of our
- Work closely with Tweed and Kingscliff Chambers
as a combined entity of the Tweed Shire to provide a
united shire wide voice to council, local and state governments. This
collaboration extends to our members who have the opportunity to be
part of the entire business community of the
- To create a stronger connection with the creative
industries by providing them with a four level support system
- connections through the Chamber website facebook and networking events
- get informed about the businesses innovations, exhibitions or
sculptural opportunities which occur supported by the Chamber
- connections with purchasers and audience
- and the promotion of cross marketing opportunities